Sunday 21 January 2018

Week 2

I'm so glad that I've kept up so far.  I know it's only the second week of Project Life but if I can keep up now and keep doing it over the next few weeks, hopefully it'll become a habit.  Do you think it works like that? ;-) 

It's been so long since I've done any scrapbooking that I feel a bit lost and not really sure what I'm doing.  I'm slowly finding what I like and what I don't and one thing I know for sure is that I need to keep it simple otherwise it's not going to work for me.  

I didn't have loads of photos last week but when I put the ones I wanted to use on one page it looked far too busy and I didn't have any white space.  I decided to spread them out a bit more and used half a page protector to give me a little more space.  I don't have the fuse tool so literally just used my paper trimmer to trim off the excess pockets.


The overall view of the pages for last week

 I've been playing with stamps again and on this page you can see where I used them on the bullet journal spread and also the Happening Right Now on the floral card.  I used some paper I had to make the card and have also cut a couple of 3x4 cards for use another time.  The journaling cards were from the Currently digital kit which I printed out on white card.

Finally, my half page.  The top photo was taken when I went to babysit the girls and Claire went round to friends for the evening.  We watched The Emoji Movie and then afterwards the girls wanted to send me an emoji message.  I love that Alice included "I LOVE YOU GRANDMA" in her text - of course I had to save that :)   It's a bit of a joke in our family that I love my emoji's and I must be honest, I do miss them when I'm typing on the computer!  I found some little emoji stamps that I had got in a Studio Calico kit a few years ago which seemed appropriate for the journaling card.

I have actually completed this weeks pages already but I feel I need to hold on to them at the moment otherwise I might not have anything ready for next week.

Hope the coming week is a good one for everyone.

Rhona




1 comment:

  1. They are lovely pages, and certainly are not too busy now! Love seeing the photos of the girls! I go in great spurts with PL, and then do nothing for months on end. I'm hoping to catch up by the end of March. Can't do anything before the end of February because we'll be away for three weeks.

    ReplyDelete